7 audio Reviews with Responses

Nghh11 Mcko Nimbus Vs. Mao Nghh11 Mcko Nimbus Vs. Mao

Nimbus

Both were well written, and came at each other with everything they had. If you have to go off one thing, I think delivery is what wins this - and Nimbus gets this.

Both led in with great lyrics, and flipped each others disses quite easily. I'm sad this was the first draw - both should move ahead over the shit i've heard.

MickeyMao responds:

Thanks for voting DarkEcko702

NGHH2011-SKS-vs-Smorgishmorg NGHH2011-SKS-vs-Smorgishmorg

Smorg

Cuz someone has to unfortunately advance.

Smorgishmorg responds:

Yeah it's too bad both of us couldn't be there.

NGHH2011 - GRIM vs Waus NGHH2011 - GRIM vs Waus

Grim

Waus needed better production - couldn't understand half the shit without reading it.

Grim took this round because he came back on Waus pretty strong - though I still will never understand why shooting an oozie or busting lead will get you "respect" in an online rap battle hahah just messing.

I will say this though - he spits that second verse in Dutch and I don't know what the fuck would have happened.

Good luck in the next round Grim.

Murdaa responds:

Technically I never said I shot the uzi. Lmao. I said when it shoots. not when I shoot. Also... about the bust lead gettin respect... he said "Posses the pezaz for attacking the first rapping cat and hurt him" So... hes gonna attack me.. and hurt me.. on an online rap battle.. HE STARTED IT!! lmao. jk.

NGHH'11-HeIsAlive vs illmortal NGHH'11-HeIsAlive vs illmortal

HelsAlive

Overall delivery and verses are easier to comprehend with HelsAlive than illmortal. I agree with the poster below - it just seems off at points where he could have knocked it out of the park.

Good luck guys!

HeIsAlive responds:

Nice comment man.

Thanks, I am glad of all the great feedback now, at first it was just a bunch of idiots spamming and 0-Bombing.

NGHH'11 - QSik vs TehSlapHappy NGHH'11 - QSik vs TehSlapHappy

Good First Round

I think delivery is what wins this one - Q is better technically better on this one. Slappy has some witty lines, but if you talk shit - you are going to have to come back with it, and Q did just that.

I'd give this one to Q, but it was hard, only because the popping might hurt Q against someone who's got the mic and technical down pat.

Good luck guys!

QSik responds:

I'm sorry. But.. elaborate.. where is the popping at?
Nevermind.
-QSik

To The Sky [SONG] To The Sky [SONG]

Showing Love Back

Keep up this hot shit. Lets collab for sure.

TFreezyTFZ responds:

Thanks man. Im just out here grindin' :)

The Epic Beat The Epic Beat

Use!

Yo son, I would love to use this. Let me know if thats alright with you.

Blind-Bane responds: