Gone Gone

returning the favor, homie.

keep doing work.

NGHH'11- Madflex vs GreenSkull NGHH'11- Madflex vs GreenSkull

MadFlex

Best battle so far.

NGHH'11 - Gasmasq vs ICON NGHH'11 - Gasmasq vs ICON

Gasmasq

I think people have already given their thoughts on this - I'll transpose a few of them.

Both had strong deliver (while ICON is louder, doesn't mean Gas didn't have punch in his delivery as well, it felt more direct).

I agree that the second verse from ICON's was clearly the weakest of this tough battle. Overall, I wish that both of you could move on and have some other weak MC kicked off haha.

NGHH'11 - Cynic vs HeIsAlive NGHH'11 - Cynic vs HeIsAlive

Cynic

I could go in depth as to why Cynic advances, but its not worth it. Hels shit feels disconnected to the battle, unfortunately.

NGHH'11 - Pigpen Vs Nimbus NGHH'11 - Pigpen Vs Nimbus

Nimbus

Lyrically, I think Nimbus has the edge given the beat - it sounded better, and just felt like it needed to fit. When he responded to Pig's second, it felt like he was conversing and rapping at the same time - seamless.

Pig, I know a lot of people are dissing the dick sucking comment, whatevs. It was the shock factor that really got me thinking, "oh shit, this might be a close one". It wasn't a runaway win for Nimbus, I think your own pretty well.

Overall though, Nimbus just had the delivery and the consistency to take this one hands down.

NGHH'11 - Q-sik vs Glitch NGHH'11 - Q-sik vs Glitch

Glitch

Q came out strong on this, definitely felt as though we were having a true hip hop battle, though at the end, it kind of went away from battling Glitch and giving Eminem references .. and talking about the mic pop to finish it off was sort of weak.

Glitch's first was pretty weak - again with an Eminem reference, but besides that the overall verse was fairly general, just going back on what Q said - the monotone diss was okay, but in all honesty Q's second round submission was much better.

Q's imitation on Glitch wasn't the right play - and it really didn't help the rest of your verses, because I was still confused as to why you would go after his voice when you had to think he was going to come back at you for that.

Glitch's last verse is what wins this - he came back hard about the imitation, and then "Red tell me who I have next", and his raised from the dead verse came at Q pretty hard.

The overall battle took some time to gain some steam, but if Glitch wins, it won't be by much - Q came with his best on this one, I just think his second verse didn't do enough damage to shut up Glitch in his second verse.

BrokenNeddle vs Glitch NGHH11 BrokenNeddle vs Glitch NGHH11

I'm calling the cops...

I just witnessed a murder - Glitch, you moving on man..

Is "deaded" a word? Who gives a shit ... lol.

NGHH'11 - Em-Hotep vs Self NGHH'11 - Em-Hotep vs Self

Self

HOLY SHIT that second verse sums up this whole fucking battle:

-- you labeled the file, "Self's Fail", and failed to even diss me,
told ya to stop once, but you even fail at listening, --

Nghh11 Mcko Nimbus Vs. Mao Nghh11 Mcko Nimbus Vs. Mao

Nimbus

Both were well written, and came at each other with everything they had. If you have to go off one thing, I think delivery is what wins this - and Nimbus gets this.

Both led in with great lyrics, and flipped each others disses quite easily. I'm sad this was the first draw - both should move ahead over the shit i've heard.

MickeyMao responds:

Thanks for voting DarkEcko702

NGHH2011-SKS-vs-Smorgishmorg NGHH2011-SKS-vs-Smorgishmorg

Smorg

Cuz someone has to unfortunately advance.

Smorgishmorg responds:

Yeah it's too bad both of us couldn't be there.